Client Forms

Please download and fill out the necessary forms and bring them with you to your visit. If you are seeing Marilyn Lucas or Judy Pickett please print and fill out the appropriate Youth or Adult History Questionnaire. We will also need a copy of your Driver's License and Insurance Card.

   Adult History Questionnaire     Youth History Questionnaire



For Doug Colgrove -- Please use this form:
EAP and Intake Form